Pages

“Never let go of hope. One day you will see that it all has finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself... 'How did I get through all of that?"- Author Unknown

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Currently

I saw this type of blog post on a blog that I follow, and decided to follow this format for my blog today :) I have changed the appearance of my blog, as well as reverted all of my previous blogs to drafts.  It's a fresh start anyways!

Currently I'm:

Listening... to an audio book, called The Remains by Vincent Zandri.  So far, so good.  I'm fresh off another murder mystery called, My Sister's Grave by Robert Dugoni.  I have read/listened to quite a few books this year: The Divergent Series, plus Four (a collection of shorts from his perspective), and the Hobbit.  I've started Lord of the Rings, but have found that I have to be in the mood in order to follow the story.  I love listening to them while I work and drive, they are my new addiction!

Eating...  A dark chocolate &; peanut butter kind bar with my coffee.

Drinking... Coffee, can't start my day without a cup!

Wearing...  Silver Jeans & a black sweat shirt from old navy.

Feeling...  Refreshed.  Had a little trip out of town recently to say goodbye to my Uncle Dennis, and the time with family, back in my favorite little town, playing with my niece, all while missing Brannon, Marley, and home desperately was really good for me.  It really put a lot of things in to perspective.

Weather...  LOVING IT!  I have been so cold this winter, much more cold than ever before.  I've always been hot natured until this winter!  Today was in the 70's and I basked in it every chance I got!

Wanting... My mini-bluetooth ear bud to come in the mail.  I should have it Friday!

Needing... A night at the movies!  It's been so long since I've gone, and there are quite a few movies I want to see!!

Thinking... About breaking out my sewing machine pretty soon.  I have a few embroidery patterns I've accumulated &; quite a few pretty kitchen towels stashed!

Enjoying... the beginnings of Spring.


1 comment:

Just T said...

Love the new format!